Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Are you registered with CQC?

A: No, as a self-employed carer with no staff, therefore is not required to register with the CQC.


Q: Are you insured?

A: Yes, I am fully insured with 5 million pounds public liability.


Q: Are you DBS checked?

A: Yes, fully enhanced and up to date.


Q: How do I pay you?

A: Cash or bank transfer.


Q: Do you speak English?

A: Yes, in addiction, I also speak - Irish English, Scottish English and Chinglish.


Q: My dad loves to tell political incorrect jokes are you ok with it?

A: That's fantastic! Some of my favourite comedians are Frankie Boyle and the late great Bernard Manning…

Complaint Procedures

Manfridaycare is committed and passionate about giving people the care and support they want.

If you are unhappy with the services received, please tell me about it. This will help me to improve the quality of future Manfridaycare services.

However, if you wish to make a complaint. You can do it by phone me on 07780700008, or by email, at I will aim to resolve your complaint within 2 days. 

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome, then please contact me again and I will arrange a meeting with you and hopefully, we can resolve the issue.

And if you are still unsatisfied, you can contact the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman to make a formal complaint.

©2019 manfridaycare Page last updated on 05/03/2019